Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Homework August 25-29, 2008

Monday: 8/25/08
Get all papers signed, including parent letter, student code of conduct & student information. Please return tomorrow.

Attached is a copy of BG school rules, we will be going over them in class, but please study for a quiz that will be next week. You may keep this sheet, just tear off the homework packet.

Work on Sunshine Math Problems throughout the week.


Tuesday: 8/26/08
Work on t-shirt activity, artifact bag (use the bag I gave you) and Math about me

Explain to a parent or family member about mutual respect and attentive listening. Fill out on homework sheet.


Wednesday: 8/27/08

Work on t-shirt activity, artifact bag (use the bag I gave you) and Math about me

Explain to a parent or family member about appreciations/no put-downs. Fill out on homework sheet.


Thursday: 8/28/08

Work on t-shirt activity, artifact bag 9use the bag I gave you) and Math about me

Explain to a parent or family member about right to pass/right to participate. Fill out on homework sheet.


Friday: 8/29/08

Homework packet is due today. Make sure your parent signs your homework packet. I am looking forward to seeing what you put in your artifact bag!!

No comments: